Set goals to reflect your true colours
I have written many blogs about how to achieve your goals
but the most important foundation for success is to have goals that really inspire you, that allow you to shine in your true colours.
Here are five simple tips to setting and achieving your goals/resolutions for 2020:
- They need to be challenging so that you feel slightly scared, they raise your blood pressure a bit but they are not impossible (you can see more here)
- They need to be written down, SMART and signed
- They also need to be drawn, you can’t be vague in a drawing. For example What does get fit look like? climbing Kilimanjaro or running a marathon or losing 20 kilos? (you can see more here)
- Have a plan with milestones on the way which you can celebrate
- Have a plan B for when things go wrong
Setting goals will mean that on 31st December 2020 you won’t look back and think what did I achieve this year, make 2020 a great year.